forumNTBR Index du Forum
forumNTBR
Forum de l'alliance NTBR (Nekkar)

forumNTBR Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Login Php ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forumNTBR Index du Forum -> Non-membres -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jazzkaim
Âme Perdue
Âme Perdue

Masculin
Point(s): 112

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Php Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Php
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. try to use wordpress.org/extend/plugins/loginradius-for-wordpress for facebook login. rev2018.1.10.28322 . asked 5 years, 2 months ago viewed 63,136 times active 1 year ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 2How get facebook user ID from my application?2making api calls on facebook login demo code0echo current users Facebook ID2Facebook redirecturi does not recognize user after OAuth3How to check if user is connected to facebook?1Issues with Facebook oauth with PHP1Facebook PHP example returning text instead of executing-1trying to use use facebook-php-sdk library to retrive facebook posts0Codeigniter with facebook php sdk 3.2.3 logout is not working1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions What is causing the problem with the RAM in this (claimed) Spectrum 48k? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Proper way for datepickers validaton in c#? (windows forms) Count the possible ways to seat people at a table Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. You have to set CURLOPTS "CURLOPTSSLVERIFYPEER" to "false" . Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Ex: facebook::$CURLOPTS[CURLOPTSSLVERIFYPEER] = false; shareimprove this answer answered Apr 15 '14 at 11:35 SMSM 69031228 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. My situation is unique, I mainly use wordpress for posting features, the rest of the site is my own coding/database (I don't use the post loop or page layout). Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. –Rakesh Sharma Oct 19 '12 at 6:59 add a comment up vote 0 down vote If you're not using the Facebook connectivity such as posting as a user or anything like that. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Result of dumping $facebook: object(Facebook)#182 (9) { ["sharedSessionID:protected"]=> NULL ["appId:protected"]=> string(15) "appID" ["appSecret:protected"]=> string(32) "secret" ["user:protected"]=> NULL ["signedRequest:protected"]=> NULL ["state:protected"]=> NULL ["accessToken:protected"]=> NULL ["fileUploadSupport:protected"]=> bool(false) ["trustForwarded:protected"]=> bool(false) } php facebook login user shareimprove this question edited Dec 3 '12 at 15:21 TRiG 6,36833678 asked Oct 17 '12 at 1:08 iRector 68521227 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 6 down vote accepted i think this link help you for every question with using facebook php sdk For wordpress plugin By sourceaddons i have also tried this shareimprove this answer edited May 28 '13 at 9:47 answered Oct 17 '12 at 10:07 Rakesh Sharma 11.9k22432 Thanks for the response. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php facebook login user or ask your own question. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. .. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. I just used the example.php file that came bundled with the sdk, and swapped out the numbers for the 'appID', and 'secret' of my app. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Once "logged" in, vardump($user) just returns int(0). .. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? I have no clue why it can't assign a user. NOTE: In code 'appID' and 'secret' are replacing the actual equivalent I have this is my header: require 'src/facebook.php'; (Which is definitely being found) This is the code on the main page, where the login will be (also from example.php): 'appID', 'secret' => 'secret', )); vardump($facebook); // Get User ID $user = $facebook->getUser(); echo " "; vardump($user); if ($user) { try { $userprofile = $facebook->api('/me'); } catch (FacebookApiException $e) { errorlog($e); $user = null; } } if ($user) { $logoutUrl = $facebook->getLogoutUrl(); } else { $loginUrl = $facebook->getLoginUrl(); } $naitik = $facebook->api('/naitik'); ?> php-sdk ">Logout ">Login with Facebook PHP Session You /picture"> Your User Object (/me) You are not Connected. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. How to best tell him to stop? Time Puzzle Rebus Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? more hot questions question feed lang-php 5a02188284
download spotify through facebookdownload facebook hacking onlinefacebook accounts for babiesyoutube comhttps facebook loginfacebook app messengerfacebook login buttons imagesfacebook chat on 2700facebook spoof loginhow old must u be for facebookhow can i find out who hacked my facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forumNTBR Index du Forum -> Non-membres -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006