forumNTBR Index du Forum
forumNTBR
Forum de l'alliance NTBR (Nekkar)

forumNTBR Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ‘hopes to take advantage’ of Rea ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forumNTBR Index du Forum -> Non-membres -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Âme Perdue
Âme Perdue

Masculin
Point(s): 9

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 08:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ‘hopes to take advantage’ of Rea Répondre en citant

Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ‘hopes to take advantage’ of Real Madrid mess with double deal

sbo666 MANCHESTER UNITED manager Jose Mourinho hopes to take advantage of the mess at Real Madrid following Zinedine Zidane’s shock exit, it has been claimed. Zidane plunged Real Madrid into chaos yesterday when he announced he was quitting as head coach, less than a week after winning a third consecutive Champions League title.

According to Don Balon, who are renowned for their outlandish transfer claims, Mourinho wants to bring Gareth Bale and Raphael Varane to Manchester United. And the Spanish publication claim Mourinho believes now is the perfect time to launch offers for the forward and defender.

Former Tottenham star Bale is a long-term target for the Red Devils. They were beaten to his signature by Real Madrid in 2013 but he looks set to leave the Bernabeu after expressing his frustration at a lack of regular starts. Speaking after his two-goal display in the Champions League final, Bale said: “Personally I feel like I should be playing week-in week-out and I haven’t been.

“I’ve been doing well, scoring goals, but I haven’t been playing as much as I would like so, as I said, I am going to have to sit down over the summer and seriously consider what we do next.” Despite having a difficult relationship with Zidane, Don Balon claim the Frenchman’s exit is unlikely to change his plans to quit the Spanish giants. sbo666

Varane was signed while Mourinho was in charge at Real Madrid. He continued his development under Zidane and has established himself as one of Europe’s leading defenders. According to Don Balon, Mourinho believes he is the dream centre-back for his revamped defence.

Former Lens boss Jean-Guy Wallemme has claimed Varane snubbed a move to Old Trafford in 2011 because he was swayed by Mourinho. “The choice he made to go to Real Madrid was the right one,” Wallemme said. “Zinedine Zidane, who was not yet a manager at the time, played an important role because the player was set to, initially, go to Manchester United. “Sir Alex Ferguson really wanted him. “But Mourinho also had his card of seduction to play by telling Raphael that he was the third defender in the hierarchy.” sbo666

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 08:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Âme Perdue
Âme Perdue

Masculin
Point(s): 9

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Aoû - 08:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ben Gibson made his Burnley debut against Istanbul Basaksehi Répondre en citant

'Something you dream of' - Gibson relishing hostile atmosphere in Athens

แทง บอล ออนไลน์ BURNLEY might be walking into a famous European cauldron in the Karaiskakis Stadium tomorrow but for Ben Gibson this is the type of fixture he's dreamed of playing in since he was 'a little boy'.The Clarets' Europa League play-off round first leg tie against Olympiakos is likely to be a lively affair in the stands at the Greek giants' intimidating home stadium, which has a capacity of just over 32,000.

It can sound like many more on big European nights and with a place in the Europa League group stages on the line it could be noisy again on Thursday.Arsenal fell to three successive Champions League group stage defeats here between September 2009 and September 2012, while Liverpool were beaten back in 2004 and Chelsea were held in 2008.

So the Clarets แทง บอล ออนไลน์ will have their work cut out to come away with a result, but it's a challenge £15million man Gibson is relishing."It’s something you dream of as a little boy, to play in atmosphere and occasions like that. It’s going to be one we can tick off," the 25-year-old said."But having said that you can only enjoy it if you’re playing well and getting the result you want, so we have to go there and get a positive result."

So far Burnley have come away from first leg trips to Aberdeen and Istanbul Basaksehir with positive results, although they have twice needed extra-time at Turf Moor to progress.They showed a maturity to come away with a goalless draw from the Fatih Terim Stadium, but didn't have to face the type of hostile atmosphere you would expect from a trip to Istanbul, with Basaksehir still a club in its infancy.

It could be a different story in Athens. Olympiakos are seasoned European campaigners and in the last 11 seasons they have made the last 16 of the Champions League three times while being knocked out at the group stages on another five occasions. แทง บอล ออนไลน์ But their run of seven successive Greek Superleague titles came to an end last season, which sees them in the Europa League from the very start this term, despite that impressive European pedigree.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ‘hopes to take advantage’ of Rea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forumNTBR Index du Forum -> Non-membres -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006